Merchandiser (CCA) SYDNEY NORTHERN BEACHES
- Excellent Career Progression
- Innovative FMCG Company
- Immediate Start!
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is an innovative and dynamic FMCG organisation that is home to leading global brands.
Their vision is simple: "Everyday, we create a million moments of happiness and possibilities".
We are looking for casual merchandisers to partner with CCA, working across a wide range of market leading products and brands in a team with a BDE.
You can expect to work 20 flexible hours per week Wednesday to Sunday, weekend availability is needed.
Kilometres are included and a great rate on offer! Must have a can do attitude and isn't afraid of hard work!
This role involves frequent lifting and is physically demanding, building of POS displays and placement of stock in major grocery retailers, which require you to be very physically fit. Safety is critical as is following manual handling principles. Successful completion of safety and in store inductions is required.
CCA love to invest in people who are passionate and think outside the box. With CCA's award-winning training, this development platform could open up opportunities for your career. This role is ideal for an ambitious person that aspires to work with a global FMCG leader.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Your focus will include team work, building relationships, creating gold standard activations and increasing sales with stock availability. As well as, but not limited to the following:
- Merchandise stock as per CCA directives
- Maintain ticketing standards
- Execute planograms, relays and refits
- Be a brand ambassador for CCA
Key Selection Criteria:
- Physically fit - able to lift up to 16kg and to stand for long periods
- Previous merchandising experience, preferred
- Retail or grocery experience, highly desirable
- Knowledge of planograms, refits and ticketing standards
- Basic computer literacy and competence using an iPad
- Passionate and enthusiastic for delivering exceptional customer experience
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and problem solving mentality
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport
- Neat and professional appearance
- Car and valid driver's licence
- Reliable with flexible availability
- Able to work weekends
STRIKEFORCE AMC is a progressive sales and merchandising company at the forefront of the FMCG Industry with more than 40 years' experience. We pride ourselves on lasting partnerships with valued clients to increase sales opportunities and achieve outstanding retail results, offering optimum customer service.
If you would like to continue to develop your merchandising career and your skills match the key selection criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.