CCA State Operations Manager, SA
- Excellent Career Progression
- Innovative FMCG Company
- Immediate Start!
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is an innovative and dynamic FMCG organisation that is home to leading global brands.
Their vision is simple: "Every day, we create a million moments of happiness and possibilities".
We are looking for a State Operations Manager to partner with CCA and to be accountable for the leadership and motivation of a dedicated merchandising team supplementing the CCA Sales Team in perfect execution of all agreed account activity.
Competitive salary and benefits package including bonus structure and MV allowance will be offered to the successful applicant.
Full Time, Mon – Fri permanently based in South Australia.
Must have a can do attitude and isn't afraid of hard work!
CCA love to invest in people who are passionate and think outside the box. With CCA's award-winning training, this development platform could open up opportunities for your career. This role is ideal for an ambitious person that aspires to work with a global FMCG leader.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Coach, develop and lead all required team members in the delivery of all agreed KPIs
- Ensure all team members are recruited and trained effectively and in line with Strikeforce AMC standards and CCA ways of working.
- Evaluate and manage Individual and team performance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within SFAMC and CCA, ensuring full stakeholder engagement.
- Maintain strong links and support the National Operations Manager.
- Ensure employee engagement by demonstrating company values and desired behaviors
- Managing the variable costs incurred in line with agreed budgets – wages, mileage and expense claims.
- Manage at all times with a sense of urgency and respond to requests promptly.
- Ensure compliance to Service Level Agreements.
- Active management of vacancies and absence, minimising disruption to CCA services in line with agreed service levels and processes.
- Provide proactive feedback and strive for best practice by identifying marketing opportunities, and provide feedback from the field.
- Problems solve and develop solutions to improve operational efficiencies.
Key Selection Criteria:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following core behavioral competencies:
- A proactive, can do attitude
- Confident and approachable
- Positive Communication and personality
- Perform with a high level of energy
- Results Generation
- Interpersonal and communication skills, able to quickly build rapport
- Can maintain confidentiality
- Minimum of 3 years sales or field management experience.
- Exposure and or management across multi channels.
- Knowledge of market place (customer dynamics; trade channels; distribution channels)
- Travel in and around state/territories will be expected.
Full driver’s licence in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Strikeforce AMC employment contract and motor vehicle clause.
STRIKEFORCE AMC is a progressive sales and merchandising company at the forefront of the FMCG Industry with more than 40 years' experience. We pride ourselves on lasting partnerships with valued clients to increase sales opportunities and achieve outstanding retail results, offering optimum customer service.
If you would like to continue to develop your management career and your skills match the key selection criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by telephone.
For more information about Strikeforce AMC, please visit our website www.strikeforce.com.au